Preparation Time5 minutes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil O-live
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 leek, white part only, sliced thinly
- 1/4 pound piece Parmesan
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Using a mandolin or very sharp knife, slice zucchini into very thin rounds.
- Overlap zucchini disks in 1 layer on a plate; season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice and scatter with leeks.
- Using a mandolin or a vegetable peeler, shave very thin slices of Parmesan and place them over the leeks.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.