LEMON-GARLIC MARINATED SHRIMP
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil O-live
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked shrimp
- Place garlic and oil in a small skillet and cook over medium heat until fragrant, about 1 minute
- Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss with shrimp in a large bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- Hint: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours