Preparation Time5 minutes
Cook Time25 minutes
- 2 pounds pencil asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, washed and stemmed
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil O-live
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, reserve lemon halves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, tomatoes and garlic.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and season with the kosher salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat, then transfer to a large baking sheet with sides.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the asparagus, add the lemon halves to the pan, and place in the oven.
- Roast until the asparagus are tender and the tomatoes begin to caramelize, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot or at room temperature