Preparation Time15 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
- 40 ml Extra Virgin Oil O-live
- 10 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 500 grs of new potatoes for cooking
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 sour green apple
- Cook the potatoes with skin in plenty of salt water.
- We cut the tomato, the cucumber and the onion, the cucumber we can peel it or grate your skin with a fork.
- The apple will break at the end, so that it does not rust.
- We make a vinaigrette mixing the oil and the vinegar.
- The amount is orientative, but the ratio of 4 oil per 1 vinegar, should be maintained.
- Once cooked the potatoes are cut into skin and put in a bowl.
- We add the chopped vegetables and it is now when we cut the apple with skin and we add it too.
- Pour the vinaigrette, remove and rectify salt.
- Finally, we save a couple of hours in the refrigerator (optional) to serve it very cool.