ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH RAISIN VINAIGRETTE
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cook Time25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, stems removed, tops cut into large florets
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil O-live
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place broccoli on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Roast broccoli until tender and brown in spots, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, raisins, 1 tablespoon water, and cumin in blender.
- Blend until raisins are finely chopped, about 30 seconds.
- Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer broccoli to large bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.