BAKED PORK RIBS WITH OLIVE OIL
Preparation Time7 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
- A pork rib
- Garlic cloves
- Natural lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil O-live
- Finely chop the garlic, placed in a mortar along with oregano, thyme, cumin, salt, pepper and a pinch of paprika.
- Grind until leaving a paste to which we add olive oil and reserve.
- To the ribs (if you want already cut into pieces), add a few drops of lemon or vinegar
- Add the prepared sauce with the rest of the ingredients and let it stand for at least an hour.
- In a baking dish we spread the ribs covered with sauce and we put it in the oven for one hour at 150º turning every so that it is done on all sides, and 15 minutes at 250º to brown.
- Served with salads or other accompaniment.