When you think of a summer salad, you don't typically expect a bread based salad... well we're here to change those expectations! Introducing the Summer Peach Panzanella Salad - created in partnership with @PricklyFresh! It's sweet, satisfying, and perfectly summer-y!
- ½ baguette cut into cubes
- 2 medium size peaches cut into wedges
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 roma tomatoes cut into chunks
- 1 shallot
- ½ of a large cucumber seeds removed, cut in half and sliced
- 1 tbs O-Live ‘Everyday’ Olive Oil
- 2 tbs O-Live ‘Robust’ Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Drizzle O-LIVE ‘Everyday’ olive oil on bread cubes and bake in a 350°F oven 5-10 minutes or until golden brown
Combine remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and set aside
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl, top with toasted bread cubes and balsamic vinaigrette.
Our Robust olive oil is the perfect bold-flavored compliment to this sweet recipe! You can shop it now here.