NATURAL YOGURT AND CUCUMBER SAUCE
Preparation Time10 minutes
- 2 natural yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cucumber
- Leaves of mint or grass good to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil O-Live
- Wash, peel and grate the cucumber. Reserve.
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Wash and mince mint or good grass.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, cloves of garlic and extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix and season. Add the grated cucumber and stir until a homogeneous sauce is obtained. Refrigerate.
- We recommend serving as an appetizer with pita bread, but can serve with different types of breads, biscuits and salad.