Preparation Time35 minutes
Cook Time25 minutes
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 450 g flour
- 150 g flaxseed flour
- 1/4 cup Extra Vigin Olive Oil O-live
- 50 g of seeds of wonder
- 1 ¼ cups lukewarm water
- Preheat the oven to medium-high temperature.
- In a bowl pour the warm water and add the yeast, salt and sugar.
- Dissolve the yeast with a wooden spoon and let stand 5 minutes.
- Add flour and flaxseed, olive oil and wonder seeds.
- Knead a few minutes, give the desired shape and let ferment 30 minutes.
- Cook 20 -25 minutes or until the bread is well cooked and lightly browned.