This delicious, I-want-to-put-it-on-everything recipe is brought to you in collaboration with Confinement Kitchen. Perfect for sandwiches, veggie dip, and on pasta of your choice! Makes 10 Servings (65 calories a serving).
- 1/2 cup green olives (pitted)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup O-Live & Co. Robust Olive Oil
- 1-3 tbsp water
- 2 cup kale (torn)
- 2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp back pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Red chili flakes (to taste)
- Add green olives, pine nuts, and O-Live olive oil to the blender with 2 tbsp water and blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice to the blender along with the kale and basil bit by bit until completely blended together. (add another tbsp of water if experiencing difficultly blending, but be careful not to add too much)
- Add in sea salt, desired red chili flakes, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper.
- Spread on toast, use on pasta, or on a sandwich and enjoy!