Salmon & Potatoes
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons Olive & Co. Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Harissa paste
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, sliced in half
- 4 salmon filets (5-6 ounces)
- 2-3 cups cooked couscous, quinoa, or rice
- Feta cheese, extra mint, for serving
Mint Labneh Sauce
- 1 cup labneh
- 3 tablespoons mint, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon of water to thin it out, more if needed
- Preheat oven to 425F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons Olive & Co. Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes flat side down.
- In a small bowl mix together 1/3 cup Olive & Co. Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the Harissa paste and grated garlic.
- Place the salmon filets on a plate and season all sides with salt and pepper, then brush with the Harissa mixture.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, moving them to one side of the pan. Put salmon filets on the other side and lemon slices all over the sheet pan, and roast for an additional 15 minutes, until salmon reaches preferred doneness and potatoes are crisp but tender.
- Make the mint labneh by whisking together the labneh, mint, and water (as needed) to reach your desired consistency.
- To serve, spread the mint labneh on the bottom of the plates, and then top with couscous, potatoes, and salmon. Squeeze a little lemon all over your plate. Add additional mint and feta cheese if you like!
*You can use cream cheese in place of Labneh if it isn’t available to you, but you can find it at most Middle Eastern markets and it’s incredibly delicious! *Any grain will work great here, rice couscous, or quinoa.