The perfect topping for a breakfast bowl or smoothie, snack on the go, or a sweet treat before bed - granola does it all! Especially when it's this delicious. The best healthy granola recipe in collaboration with Erin (@ForgetMeNotFood).
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup O-Live olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, walnuts, pecans, almonds, and dried cherries.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix the sauce into the oats/nuts mixture to evenly coat everything.
- Spread the granola out into an even, packed layer on the baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until browned & toasty. Then, let cool for at least 2 hours, break up & ENJOY!