Lemon shrimp pasta is tangy, salty and has tons of umami flavor from parmesan. It's finished quickly, making it a perfect weeknight meal. This recipe is brought to you in partnership with @pricklyfresh.
- 2 Tbs O-LIVE ‘Robust’ extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lb or 8oz of gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 lb Wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbs capers towel dried
- 2 Lemons zested and juiced
- 2 Cloves fresh garlic diced
- 1 Medium shallot diced
- 1 Tbs Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 Tsp salt
Fill a medium sauce pan half way with water and bring to a rolling boil, add pasta and cook until al dente about 10 minutes
In the meantime, in a medium sauté pan on medium heat add butter and shallot and cook until translucent
Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side. The shrimp should be opaque.
Add lemon zest, lemon juice, capers and drained pasta. Combine together and top with parmesan and O-LIVE Robust Olive Oil