We loooove chocolate chip cookies! 🧔🏻 What is better than with a homemade cookie? Absolutely nothing. 🍪 And it gets even better when you decorate it with some frosting, Nutella, or M&M's!
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 ¼ cups spelt flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup Tahini
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup O-Live & Co. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips or chocolate chunks, plus extra to top
- Mix Flaxseeds and water and sit aside to thicken
- Mix together all dry ingredients
- Add in wet ingredients and thickened flaxseed mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips, reserving some for the top.
- Transfer to a greased skillet, using your hands to spread out if needed.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Let cool and serve with vanilla ice cream!