We've all tried hundreds of french fry recipe's searching for the perfect one 🕵🏼♂️ look no further! we've managed to achieve the perfect recipe, so you can enjoy the best french fries right at home.
👨🏼🍳 O-LIVE PRO TIP: Double frying is the key to achieving the perfect crispiness of your homemade french fries.
- 3 to 4 medium sized potatoes cut into sticks or wedges.
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- O-Live Everyday Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse your cut potatoes in some tap water for 20 seconds. Then, in a large pot with cold tap water, vinegar and salt. Bring fries to a boil and cook for 10 mins. then carefully remove to a paper towel.
- Start warming up about an inch of O-Live Olive Oil in a medium pan. Once the fries are dry and the Oil has reached 350ºF, lower the first batch of fries, using a slotted spoon, cook for 50 seconds and remove.
- Let them cool down for 30 mins and then fry them for 4 minutes until golden. Do this with all the fries.
And just like that ✨ the perfect fries ✨