These waffles are made with lots of eggs, almond flour, O-live oil, and monk fruit. They are so easy to make that I whip these up for my boys several times a week. Filled with healthy fats and protein, these waffles are best slathered with grass-fed butter and drizzled with maple syrup. Freeze any leftover waffles and pop them in the toaster to reheat!
Makes 8 waffles
- 5 large pasture-raised eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp O-live olive oil
- 3 tbsp monk fruit maple syrup .
- Whisk all ingredients together to combine.
- Portion 2 oz of batter into a small preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until nicely golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.