Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbs O-Live Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Optional: Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and remove any yellow leaves. Mix them in a bowl with O-Live Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
Pour them onto a sheet pan and put in the oven to roast for 35-40 minutes. Shake the pan from time to time to make sure that the Brussels sprouts brown evenly. Once they are crips on the outside and tender on the inside you can either add parmesan for a few minutes to melt over the Brussels sprouts or remove the sprouts from the oven and sprinkle with more salt to your liking.