Fresh Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
- ½ cup O-Live & Co. olive oil
- 4 Oz of Fettuccine
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 & ½ tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ white onion, diced
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Fresh basil (optional topping)
Optional: Cajun Shrimp
- Cook shrimp in 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning and 2 tablespoons of O-Live olive oil. Set aside while sauce cooks.
- Once sauce is complete, add into sauce to heat shrimp back up.
- Preheat oven to 425F. In a baking dish or cast-iron skillet, pour in cherry tomatoes and minced garlic. Add Italian seasoning and approximately 1/3 cup of O-Live olive oil. Bake for 25-30min until tomatoes are blistered and breaking down.
- While tomatoes are roasting, chop up white onion and sauté with one clove minced garlic and ¼ cup O-live olive oil. Once cooked, and with 5 minutes left for the tomatoes, add onion to baking dish, stir together and finish cooking.
- Begin to cook your pasta.
- Take baking dish out of oven. Crush the tomatoes and add in lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and Cajun seasoning. Mix together – add more O-Live olive oil if needed. This is your sauce.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce dish. If including shrimp, add to sauce dish as well. Mix together – adjust as needed (may add more lemon, Cajun or parmesan).
- Serve hot – top with crumbled goat cheese and fresh chopped basil right before serving.