Creamy Goat Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato Appetizer, with and O-Live Oil Based Black Olives and Fresh Basil.
- One Large log of goat cheese.
- 1 270ml container of diced Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- 1/3 Cup chopped Black Olives (no pits).
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Basil
- 1/4 Cup O-live oil on top.
- Can be made two ways:
- Keep goat cheese in log form and add toppings on top.
- Spread Goat Cheese onto a plate, and make a dent around the outskirts for the olive oil to sit in.
- Add chopped olives, sun dried tomato, and fresh Basil on top.
- Serve with Crackers or Crusty Bread.
- Add more oil as needed.