CAKE WITH CHARD AND SPINACH
Preparation Time5 minutes
For the mass
- 400 gr flour 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil O-live
- 1 egg
For the filling
- 2 clumps of swiss chard
- 1 of spinach
- 2 or 3 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- Hard bread and milk to soak
- 2 eggs + 3 or 4 eggs to put together
- 100 gr shredded parmesan cheese to taste
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
PreparationTo make the pastry cake:
- In a bowl we put the flour with the egg, the salt, the olive oil and the water
- Join everything until a smooth mass, divide in 8 parts into buns and let it rest covered with a cloth.
- To make the filling clean the spinach and the swiss chard, boil in a pot with water and salt, and when the boil breaks leave 5 minutes, turn off and pour, let it cool.
- Meanwhile in a bowl beat two eggs with grated cheese, onion with garlic.
- Bread soaked in milk and drained, seasoning and add a touch of nutmeg.
- Arrange the cake: With a roll we stretch the very fine buns, with one of them we make a greased and floured mold
- Anoint in olive oil in the whole mass and we put another mass, and thus to count 4 masses.
- Put the filling and make four eggs to put 4 eggs.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and cover with the other 4 masses
- Anointed in olive oil before putting one of them and leaving air between layer and layer.
- Paint with the yolk of a beaten egg and bake at 200º or 220ºC until golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.