Gazpacho Olive Oil Andaluz
It’s almost summer in Chile, so it’s gazpacho time! Gazpacho is one of the all time favorite Spanish recipes, it’s a soup made of raw vegetables and served cold.
Gazpacho is gluten free and light and tastes even more delicious made with O-Live.
- 1 slice country-style bread
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 lb. very ripe tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin O-Live olive oil
- Soak bread for 1/2 hour in a small bowl in water to cover. Squeeze out moisture with your hands.
- Purée bread, cucumbers, tomatoes, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, and 1 cup water in a food processor until very smooth.
- Push purée through a coarse sieve with the back of a wooden spoon. Gazpacho should be fairly thin. Season to taste with salt.
- Chill gazpacho in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Adjust seasoning. Serve in individual glasses, or in soup bowls with garnishes on the side.